JCR RC Rigs
JCR RC Series Hydraulic Powered Reverse Circulation Drill Rigs are specially designed for cost effective drilling by using RCD (Reverse Circulation Drill) Hammers & Bits.
JCR RC Series Hydraulic Powered Reverse Circulation Drill Rigs are specially designed for cost effective drilling by using RCD (Reverse Circulation Drill) Hammers & Bits. Hydraulic system powered by a suitable Deck Engine is operated by fixed displacement pump which controls Top Head Drive Speed. Centralised control panel located close to the drilling position ensures easy operation.
JCR latest technology Reverse Circulation Rigs are low in maintenance & high in productivity.
|JCR RC Series||JCR RC-200||JCR RC-300||JCR RC-450|
|Hole Dia||5”-5 ½”||5”-5 ½”||5”-5 ½”|
|Depth Rating (Mtrs)||200||300||450|
|Drilling Mode||DTH cum Reverse Circulation||DTH cum Reverse Circulation||DTH cum Reverse Circulation|
|Rotation Torque||40,000 lbs. in||52,800 lbs. in||62,000 lbs .in|
|Pull Up Capacity||18,000 lbs||24,200 lbs||52,000 lbs|
|Pull Up Speed||45 Mtrs/Min.||45 Mtrs/Min.||45 Mtrs/Min.|
|Pull Down Speed||65 Mtrs/Min.||65 Mtrs/Min.||65 Mtrs/Min.|
|Feed System||Wire Rope/ Chain System||Wire Rope/ Chain System||Wire Rope/ Chain System|
|Water Injection Pump (Max Flow Pressure)||100 LPM @1500psi||100 LPM @1500psi||100 LPM @1500psi|
|Air Line Lubricator (Max. Pressure)||500 psi||500 psi||700 psi|
|Carrier||Ashok Leyland/AMW/Equivalent||Ashok Leyland/AMW/Equivalent||Ashok Leyland/AMW/Equivalent|
- Hydraulic Pump package driven by suitable Deck Engine at low constant RPM ensures longer life span of pumps; gear box and power take off.
- Fast Feed & Rotation System ensures faster retrieving of Drill tubes.
- DTH cum Reverse Circulation Drill Rig is capable of drilling of all possibleangles.
- Powerful Water & Foam Injection Pump, driven by high torque hydraulic motor, installed to work with high pressure compressed air.
- Larger Centraliser table with front half Swingout facility accommodates larger diameter casing pipe.
- Bloader: A hydro pneumatic integrated Bloader valve assembly for flushing the hose blowing the hole. The Bloader is designed with preferred sealing to prevent pressure drop & losses.
- Well designed splitter for 50 Liters Capacity is provided for sampling/recovery analysis.
- System Design incorporated is latest in technology and requires very less maintenance expenditure.
- Built to last long keeping customer and operator requirements in mind.